◇Yamagata Tourism Information Center
├ Established by: Yamagata Prefecture
└ Management and operation: Yamagata Products Society
The collection, use, and management of personal information on this website is handled appropriately as follows, in accordance with the Yamagata Prefecture Personal Information Protection Ordinance.
What is personal information?
Personal information is information that identifies or can identify a specific individual, such as addresses, names, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc.
- *However, it does not include information about officers of corporations and other organizations that is included in information about such corporations and organizations.
Collection of personal information
When personal information is collected through this website, in principle the information collected is information provided (registered) by the person himself/herself.
In addition, the purpose of collection is clarified in advance, and the collection is conducted within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose.
Use of personal information and provision to third parties
Personal information provided (registered) through this website will not be used for purposes other than those for which it was collected, nor will it be provided to third parties, except in cases where the individual concerned has consented or cases stipulated by the Yamagata Prefecture Personal Information Protection Ordinance or other laws.
Management of personal information
- Personal information collected will be strictly managed and appropriate measures will be taken to prevent leaks, misuse, falsification, etc.
- Personal information that no longer needs to be retained will be securely and quickly deleted.
A cookie is a piece of information that is sent from the server to the user's browser and stored on the user's computer in order for the site provider to identify the user's computer. By using cookies, it is possible to collect information such as the number of times your computer has visited the website and the pages visited. Please note that we do not collect any information that can identify individual users by using cookies. Also, you can disable cookies through your browser settings. Disabling cookies will not cause any problems in using this website.
In addition to our own cookies, this website may use third party cookies for purposes such as ad distribution and data analysis.
In principle, you are free to link to this website, but we do not accept links from the following types of websites.
- Websites that violate laws, regulations, and public order and morality.
- Websites that may incite or mislead the visitors' judgment.
- Websites that slander and defame, or may slander and defame, the Yamagata Products Society, Yamagata Prefecture, or a third party.
- Websites that infringe or may infringe on the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the Yamagata Products Society, Yamagata Prefecture, or a third party.
- Websites that infringe or may infringe on the assets, reputation, personal rights, or privacy of the Yamagata Products Society, Yamagata Prefecture, or a third party.
Please set the URL of the link to the homepage.
Please contact us by email when you link to our website. It is fine if you email us after you create the link. Please note that we may request you to delete any links that we consider to be detrimental to our website.
When creating a link, please observe the following points.
- Please use expressions and descriptions that make it clearly known that the link is to this website.
- Do not set up a link in such a way that this website is displayed within a frame.
We have prepared a banner for links. Click here to download and use it.
Use of the banner is not required. Text links are also welcome. For text links, please indicate the website name as "Stay Yamagata."
Management of copyrights
The various rights concerning each piece of information (text, photographs, illustrations, etc.) contained in this website are protected by the Copyright Act of Japan. Additionally, the information may not be reproduced or used elsewhere, except in cases permitted by the Copyright Act.
All company names, service names, product names, etc. on this website are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or organizations. For convenience of explanation, product names, organization names, etc. may be mentioned on this website, but there is no intention or purpose to infringe on the trademark rights of such companies and organizations.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website. However, the information on this website is based on
information regularly collected from each municipality, and as a result there may be discrepancies between the content of the information at the time of collection and the actual situation at the time of use.
For this reason, the Yamagata Products Society and Yamagata Prefecture cannot guarantee the information's accuracy or legality, or whether it is up to date. In addition, the Yamagata Products Society, Yamagata Prefecture, and information providers bear no responsibility whatsoever for any actions taken by users based on the information on this website.